“Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes it meaningful”. ~~~~~~~Joshua J. Marine
Profound statements your doctor may say to you when you ask them about Lyme disease.
- “It is extremely rare in this area”.
- If in the winter, “Ticks aren’t out this time of the year”.
- “I don’t treat Lyme disease”!
- “That kind of tick doesn’t carry Lyme disease”.
- “You must have a bulls eye rash, in order to have Lyme disease”.
- “Two weeks on antibiotics will heal you”.
- “Late stage Lyme disease does not exist”.
- “You only can get Lyme disease from a tick bite”!
- “The tests out there aren’t accurate”!
- “It is really hard to diagnose Lyme disease”! (Basically, so let’s not!)
- “There is infection, and than there is infection”. (Don’t understand that one!)
- “Don’t be happy if you have Lyme disease, it is nothing to be excited about”!
- “The tick needs to be attached to you at least 36 hours in order for you to get Lyme or their co-infections”.
- “What is a co-infection”?
- “You need to see a Rheumatoid doctor for treatments”!
- “Maybe you need to go see a therapist”?
The reason why doctors make these statements is because they were only briefly told about Lyme disease in medical school. Even holistic doctors didn’t even know the name of the disease they have been treating in their patience with Lyme . The difference between holistic doctors and medical doctors is that holistic doctors treat the body as a whole. They get to the source of the problem, which I guarantee you that it is NOT a pharmaceutical deficiency! There is a time and place for Western medicine, like when you get in a car accident or when you are having a heart attack. Medical doctors are a must then. But when it comes to 85% of all the other illnesses, western medicine is not going to help you! Especially when it comes to Lyme disease!
Since there is no vaccine or pharmaceutical’s that will help you get better from Lyme disease, it is much easier for modern medicine to deny that the disease exists. On top of that, it is hard to diagnose it with the obsolete blood tests that the CDC recommends.
Before I was diagnosed with Lyme disease in August 2014, I was like the majority of the people in our world, I did not know what Lyme disease was. Once I heard about it, I truly thought it was a ‘made up’ disease, like Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain. Made up, meaning when doctors don’t know what is wrong with you or the source of your problem, they diagnose you with a disease like Fibro!
Lyme disease and their co-infections have been around for a long time. If that is a true statement, why are we just now recognizing it? I think there a couple of reasons why. First, our planet has become toxic and polluted, making our food supply deficient in vital nutrients. When our bodies don’t have the building blocks it needs to get rid of this new toxic overload, disease sets in. Our immune systems become compromised making it hard to recognize what is foreign and non foreign, to our bodies. When this happens our immune systems our fooled into thinking normal body tissue is bad and so it starts attacking itself, instead of the foreign invader. Secondly, Lyme and co-infections are forever mutating. Contrary to popular belief, Lyme and co-infections are not just bacterial, they are viral, fungi and parasitic. These foreign invaders keep changing their forms as they hijack our cells and DNA, tricking our already compromised immune system that they are part of our own bodies and not to attack.
So, what is the solution to getting better? I truly believe that the best defense is a good offense. We all need to resolve in ourselves to start making daily healthy choices, in order to stay well. This is the reason why I started this blog and I am now writing my book, to give people hope and to introduce them to the resources I used to heal from “Late Stage Lyme” disease and co-infections. Like Dr. Benn Rocco says, “The bottom line is, when you develop symptoms of any kind that cause you to seek a doctors help, find a doctor that knows how to treat YOU, not the symptoms”. https://www.doctorbennrocco.com/
Happy Healthy Healing!